It has been said that Nando\’s PERi-PERi\’s hot fire barbecued chicken is addictive. (It may have been us who said it.) And now there are more reasons than any time in recent memory to encourage your sound PERi-PERi dependence. Today, to pay tribute to its one-year commemoration in the Chicago market, Nando\’s is presenting more than about six new menu things that are certain to make them pine for.
Past the works of art, Nando\’s fans in Chicago, Naperville and Oak Stop can now pick among the Thigh and Forceful Sandwich, the Quinoa Serving of mixed greens, Chicken Sticks, Chicken Thighs, and Broiled Vegetables. What\’s more, in the nick of time for warm climate and outing season, there are two new claim to fame refreshments, as well – Pineapple Lemonade and Blood Orange and Mango Lemonade. Discuss your significant choices.
– The Thigh and Powerful Sandwich highlights two succulent, fire flame broiled boneless PERi-PERi thighs stacked on a toasted Portuguese move with arugula, tomato, salted red onions and PERinaise. It\’s a mouth-watering expansion to Nando\’s popular offerings.
– Quinoa Plate of mixed greens is carefully fit for flavor aficionados. It comes stacked with simmered squash, liberal lumps of avocado, cherry tomatoes and dark quinoa. It\’s served on daintily dressed greens with disintegrated goat cheddar and simmered seeds.
– Chicken Sticks are succulent kabobs of flavor. Skin-on fire flame broiled PERi-PERi chicken interchanges with onions and cooked red peppers on sticks.
– Nando\’s Chicken Thighs are delicate boneless PERi-PERi thighs, fire flame broiled with the skin on.
– Roasted Vegetables. Stout blended peppers, red onions and zucchini softly hurled in a rich tomato dressing. Braised Brussel Grows when in season!
– Pineapple Lemonade is a group made mix of caramelized pineapple, lemon and lime
– Blood Orange and Mango Lemonade is a reviving invention of mango, blood oranges, lemon and lime
Nando\’s PERi-PERi, the South African-Portuguese eatery known worldwide for its fiery fire flame broiled chicken, has constructed a strongly steadfast after by giving new sustenance in a casual environment with well disposed administration. PERi-PERi, or African Elevated Bean stew, is the complete self of the Nando\’s involvement.
\”We marinate our chicken in PERi-PERi for no less than 24 hours, so the flavor goes directly through deep down,\” said Burton Heiss, Chief of Nando\’s PERi-PERi USA. \”At that point we barbecue it over an open fire it and treat it with PERi-PERi sauce to our clients\’ favored zest. That is the thing that makes our chicken so addictive.\”
Each Nando\’s is meticulously planned and totally one of a kind, with gritty surfaces and splendid hues that mirror its sunny African-Portuguese legacy. With a great many bits of unique masterpieces that are a consistent indication of where the eatery originated from, Nando\’s has turned into the biggest gatherer of South African contemporary workmanship on the planet.
Nando\’s first Chicago area opened in May 2015 on West Randolph Road in the West Circle and was a moment raving success. Different areas immediately took after and today there are Nando\’s in the West Circle, Wabash, Lakeview, Clybourn Passageway/Lincoln Stop, Naperville and Oak Stop.
About Nando\’s PERi-PERi
The principal Nando\’s eatery opened its entryways in 1987 in Johannesburg, South Africa. From that point forward, the Nando\’s fire has spread to 23 nations on five landmasses. Nando\’s is known worldwide for its succulent PERi-PERi chicken, marinated for 24 hours, fire flame broiled to flawlessness, and seasoned to the client\’s favored flavor and zest. It\’s similarly prestigious for its zesty PERi-PERi, the Superior bean stew pepper that indigenous Africans acquainted with the Portuguese hundreds of years back.
Nando\’s PERi-PERi made its U.S. make a big appearance in 2008 with the opening of its first area in the Chinatown neighborhood of Washington, DC. Nando\’s PERi-PERi now works 31 eateries in and around Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia and Chicago. For more data, please visit www.nandosperiperi.com, take after @NandosUSA on Twitter or Like Us at Nando\’s PERi-PERi USA.