Intending to bring issues to light about online instruction among youngsters, Preply reports the begin of the second article challenge \”The effect of IT-advancements on Instructive Process.\” The opposition tended to understudies of secondary schools, colleges, and PhDs happens from September first till October 25th, 2016.
The champ of the challenge gets a grant of $2000. The members who take second and third places are granted the measure of $1000 and $500 separately. The victors are chosen through open voting on the site of instructive stage Preply and also judged by a board of five top-positioned Preply.com guides.
Kirill Bigai, Prime supporter and President of Preply.com:
\”Future advancements impact our way of life, social examples, work objectives, and yearnings. The way we instruct ourselves is the way to a superior adjustment towards a ceaselessly changing workplace. The time has come to obtain learning quicker, the aptitudes more extensive and the experience more factor. Let us know, how new IT advancements affect your instructive procedure?\”
1. All members need to present their papers at https://preply.com/en/grants. Every member can include just a single article.
2. The article must be composed in English and contain close to 500 words. The member needs to indicate in the exposition his/her name and the name of the instructive organization, where he/she examines.
3. The substance of the exposition must be intelligently identified with the accompanying subjects: \”online instruction\”, \”effect of advancements\” and \”web based coaching.\”
4. Every composed work will be accessible for open voting at https://preply.com/en/grants from September 1 to October 25, 2016, comprehensive.
5. Three members accepting the most elevated number of votes on the site and most elevated judges score, will be pronounced as champs.
1. The member needs to make a record at Preply.com through Facebook enlistment catch (enrollment is FREE).
2. The vote in favor of the exposition can be made either by squeezing the \”Upvote\” catch or by squeezing the \”Vote & Share\” catch (the vote and the paper will be presented on Facebook for the benefit of the voter).
3. Votes are checked at the https://preply.com/en/grants site as it were. Just a single vote is permitted per one paper. Clients can vote in favor of boundless number of articles.
4. After the due date, the main 20 most voted articles will be judged by a board of five top positioned Preply.com coaches. The judges will vote in favor of every paper by giving each of them a score from 1 to 10. The main 3 expositions with the most astounding scores will turn into the champs of the opposition. The judging criteria: expression, innovativeness, inventiveness.
The rundown of the victors will be posted on Preply.com site on October 26, 2016.
Point by point standards and more data about the challenge can be found here:
Squeeze pack: https://goo.gl/4x9HLm
About Preply Exposition Rivalries:
Preply Exposition Rivalries intend to bolster understudies of secondary schools, colleges, and PhDs with $3500. The principal paper rivalry \”Training Without bounds\” occurred from May 1 to June 14, 2016, and assembled members from more than 20 nations. Articles submitted on Preply stage got more than 26 000 votes.
Kyiv-based Preply is a worldwide commercial center for mentoring, an administration that people groups discover on the web and neighborhood guides of outside dialects, science, humanities, and different pastimes and gives benefits in the instructive area for instructors from everywhere throughout the world. Preply was made on April 2013 and works in six markets: Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey and is going to dispatch in Germany, UK, and Spain. In June 2016 Preply (Techstars\’15), brought $1,3 million up in an Arrangement Seed round drove by heavenly attendant financial specialists Mariusz Gralewski (DocPlanner, Poland), Przemyslaw Gacek (Grupa Pracuj, Poland), Arthur Kosten (Booking.com, 2003-2012), and Hedgehog Support (Poland) with the cooperation of global wander organizations RTAVentures VC, Xevin Speculations (Poland), Computerized Future (Ukraine), SMRK (Ukraine), Techstars (USA/Germany) and other blessed messenger speculators. At an early stage, Preply was actually supported by holy messenger financial specialist Semyon Dukach (Techstars Boston).
25 000 Preply guides offer their administrations to more than 70 000 understudies: 27 world dialects classes, 13 school subjects lessons, and additionally acting, music, and workmanship lessons. 10 000 hours of classes are held every month with the assistance of Preply.com.